A sensory panel of coaches and customers was created in February in order to taste test a new Greenberry Shakeology formula who have decided the new formula is even better than the previous recipe. In the four years since the Greenberry meal replacement shake was created, a number of advancements and discoveries in superfoods have been made and we felt it was time to improve the formula and take advantage of the latest in superfoods.
How to Get the New Greenberry Meal Replacement Shake
If you are a Home Direct customer, your next shipment or two will include the new Greenberry flavor. If you order your meal replacement shakes one bag at a time, your next Greenberry purchase will use the new formula as of May 6th.
If you aren’t sure whether you have the new Greenberry or the previous Greenberry formula, simply look at the packaging. The new packaging contains an image of fruit and greens around a Shakeology glass.
What Changed with the New Greenberry Shakeology Flavor?
We know change can be scary, but we are certain you will love the new Greenberry Shakeology flavor. Here’s what you can expect from the new meal replacement shake:
- Lower calories (Greenberry has changed from 140 calories per serving to 130 calories per serving)
- 6 grams less carbohydrates per serving
- Protein increased from 16 grams to 17 grams per serving
- 5 grams less sugar per serving
- About half the fructose of the original Greenberry formula
- Increase of fiber from 3 grams to 4 grams per serving
- Additional superfoods: Moringa, Luo Han Guo and Himalayan Salt
- No blue-green algae or suma root
- Greenberry tastes fruitier and sweeter due to increase of super-greens
- Green tea is used naturally (it no longer goes through the decaffeination process, although green tea is very low in caffeine)
- Improved strain of probiotics is used
- Grass juice powders are used for improved concentration of nutrients
Is the New Greenberry Shakeology Gluten Free?
None of the ingredients used in the Greenberry meal replacement shake contain gluten, but we removed “Gluten Free” from our Shakeology label because Shakeology is made in facilities that also handle gluten-based ingredients and while we make every effort to ensure the Greenberry ingredients do not come into contact with gluten ingredients, we do not feel it’s appropriate to claim the product is gluten-free.
We are currently reviewing the process from farm to packaging to ensure there is no exposure to gluten-based grains of any of the nearly 100 ingredients in Greenberry Shakeology but until we are 100% sure there is no exposure, we will not be certified gluten-free. We are not sure how long the assessment will take.
Order the New Greenberry Shakeology
Leave a Reply